All guests will be picked up at hotel/airport in Fort St. John, B.C. at noon the day before the adventure begins.
- Free Wi-Fi, phone and TV is available at main lodge
- All guides have sattelite communication with main camp.
- There is only access to the area by boat.
- We use small planes/helicopter only on emergencies.
- We use horses, side by sides, boats and hiking as transportation in the area
- We recommend travel insurance and a certain level of flexibility on the return flight ticket, as weather can be an issue.
- If you want to leave main camp before scheduled departure, a fuel fee of CAD 400.00 is payable.
- For security reasons we do not accept any guest to be influenced by alcohol while hunting, riding and during use of boats and vehicles.
- If an animal is wounded during a hunt, we put in all effort to recover it, and we expect the hunter to be a part of the search.
- Should an illegal animal be taken, it must be reported to the Wildlife Police and the animal must be taken to the nearest wildlife officer for inspection. The cost will be on the responsible person (outfitter/hunter)
- For European guests: Please remember to apply for e-Ta approval before entering Canada.
- If you are travelling with your riffle, please check with airline company for permits etc.
OUR PRICES INCLUDE:
- Pick up and drop-off in Fort St. John.
- Lodging and all meals from arrival in main camp to departure from main camp
- Personal guide (1:1) and all transportation during your stay.
- Skinning and field preparation of trophies.
- Delivery of trophies to local taxidermist.
- All licences and royalties
- HPF, Hunters Preservation Fund (CAD 250.00 per hunter)
- GST 5% of total amount & PST 8% of accommodation at main lodge
OUR PRICES DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Taxidermist- and shipping costs.
- Tags for extra animal
- Commercial airline costs.
- Hotel costs in Fort St. John on arrival and departure
- Alcoholic beverages
- Gratitude to your guides, wranglers and cooks
If you have any other request or special needs, please do not hesitate to ask, and we will put in all efforts to meet your requirements.
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
To avoid any spread of COVID-19, we have implemented following procedures:
- If you show any symptoms of COVID-19 or are tested positive to COVID-19, you will not have access to our facilities.
- We have a max. capacity of 24 persons in camp at the same time
- Before entering the lodge or other indoor facilities, you must use hand sanitizer, as well as sanitizing hands before all meals is mandatory.
- Kitchen staff must use gloves while preparing and serving meals
- 12 persons at the dining table at the same time
- Sanitizer dispensers will be available in all bathrooms, and water taps etc. must be sanitized after use.
- During all outdoor activities, keep 2 m distance
- Wear face mask if you are more than 1 person in a closed vehicle